Search This Blog

Monday 20 May 2024

212: As usual .... and a meeting

This fellow J. and I have worked together off and on for about 15 years. We also worked with C. and with B.

B. was the one I was accused by my wife of having an affair with - not true. Confidant: 62: Is this a balanced person? (dear-confidant.blogspot.com).

So J. invites C. and me - along with wives - to Sunday lunch. He also invites B.

My wife had not met B. before and has not mentioned her since coming back home - today is Monday.

And, of course, as usual, we set off 20 minutes late for J.'s house - this does not happen if we are going to one her friends' houses. Her parents routinely used to turn up to invitations an hour late at least - Confidant: 202: Happy New Year (dear-confidant.blogspot.com) (para. 5); so twenty minutes is an improvement I suppose.

Anyway ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Entry 1: Walking Cliche

What can I say? I am a walking cliche. 42 years old, a middle manger in a large organisation in a large city. Married, one child (private sc...