Search This Blog

Thursday 4 July 2019

140: A Good Moment

This has been a good year for our son - as I noted in my previous entry, he did well in his end of year exams. He also got a mention from the Headmaster on doing very well in some sort of Maths Olympiad.

He also won Player of the Year in his rugby B team at school and did well enough to get his black-belt in karate.

And the other day, I was sitting next to him and he started tapping away on my bald patch with his fingers. Don't get hugs or wraparounds very often any more but this was a little moment of intimacy.

He seems very happy and content. Now to build on this good year. Hope I will be able to help him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Entry 1: Walking Cliche

What can I say? I am a walking cliche. 42 years old, a middle manger in a large organisation in a large city. Married, one child (private sc...