Search This Blog

Sunday 31 August 2014

Entry 35: What I really mean!!

A very good friend of mine posted this on Facebook - http://m.tickld.com/x/next-time-someone-says-women-communicate-differently-to-men

Makes sense but is wrong. Let me explain. 

So, this top arrives and she considers wearing it for the party. It's a nice top. My initial - internal - thought is that she has finally woken up and bought something appropriate to her shape; a little loose. 

All I say is that it looks good. 

'Can't believe you did not say it was too big.'

This from a woman who does absolutely nothing to lose weight or improve her shape. 

Damn - still don't have that mind reading skill. 😟

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Entry 1: Walking Cliche

What can I say? I am a walking cliche. 42 years old, a middle manger in a large organisation in a large city. Married, one child (private sc...