Search This Blog

Tuesday 8 March 2011

Entry 9: A Microcosm

A microcosm of why I have given up.

Last Monday and Tuesday I stayed home to do odd jobs around the house - like putting up mirrors and pictures and so on. I had initially brought the stuff out of the garage in August last year and then taken a day off in October to do the work but she hadn't made up her mind.

Anyway, I do the drilling and things, there's dust around. I use the dustpan and brush. No thanks for the work, the minimum help with the activity but immediate criticism for having used the dustpan and brush instead of the vacuum cleaner. Couldn't she have got off her fat arse and gone round cleaning after each drilling if she felt the need instead of sitting around and doing Facebook while I worked?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Entry 1: Walking Cliche

What can I say? I am a walking cliche. 42 years old, a middle manger in a large organisation in a large city. Married, one child (private sc...