Search This Blog

Monday 28 November 2011

Entry 17: Time Management ... again

Come home and - apparently - she has been home all day. But the dining table - full of papers - has not been tidied, the guest room is full of drying clothes, food shopping was done after picking up from school and cooking for dinner has only just started.

What has she been doing all day? No doubt clothes folding will start at 10 pm.

I could do it but I will inevitably be told - as in the past - that my folding is inadequate.

I am a messy person myself but this is getting even beyond me.

Time management is the worst I have EVER seen.

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Entry 1: Walking Cliche

What can I say? I am a walking cliche. 42 years old, a middle manger in a large organisation in a large city. Married, one child (private sc...